Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wonderful World of Etsy

I just bought a ring on Etsy from Vintage and Glam Jewlery and I absolutely LOVE it. :) I was looking for a ring that was flat and wouldn't knock into anything and also let me show off a bit of personality. Sure enough, Etsy had it. The artist who designed this ring was also fabulous to talk to and to show my appreciation, I took a few photos and came up with this! Sent it to her with some very positive feedback. I love that about the website, it allows you to put up "Appreciation Photos" of the gift you purchased to the seller.

I uploaded a post to my 365 Project but since then have decided to take a few more appreciation photos. Here I'm dedicating a post to my new favorite piece of jewelery. I absolutely LOVE this ring.



No comments:

Post a Comment