Saturday, December 11, 2010

Portraits: Clay

I moved to Texas in 1999 and started my 6th grade year at Wimbish Elementary where I made new friends, new enemies and found a new identity. Clay was one of the good guys, one of the friends I kept when we went to junior high. While we only really knew each other for 2 years of public schooling, we saw each other occasionally in high school at speech tournaments and then found each other again through Facebook. A healthy dose of Facebook stalking ensued on both sides.

When Clay heard I was in the Metroplex, he sent me a message begging for some awesome photos from me. How could I say no? We met up and walked around the Highlands, and surprisingly, for a guy who has never had a portrait session before, he was a very cooperative model.

It was wonderful getting to catch up with Clay. Here are some of my favorite shots from the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP, CLAY FITZGERALD!! I would like to point out that I was one of those new friends, that magical 6th grade year. =] I miss you my darling. When I get back from Munich in June for a couple days to see my sister's new baby, we should get coffee. Yes? yes.

    ReplyDelete