Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oliver

This weekend I went home for a dentist appointment and while I was there I got to know my family's new addition. Oliver. He's a four months old shepherd mix (I think he might have a bit of terrier in him. Jack Russel maybe?). Boy, does he have a funny personality. Not only did I get to know Ollie while I was in town, it was interesting seeing the shift in the hierarchy among all the animals. I'm sure next time I visit them, everything will be sorted out. My bet is on Cooper as Alpha. Murphy is just too skittish and besides, Cooper took charge of training Ollie how to be a Church dog.

Big stretch! Tough work being a puppy!

1 comment:

  1. Ollie is so cute!! I love dogs with silly personalities. And Cooper is a pretty neat dog name, I must say :)

    ReplyDelete