Thursday, February 24, 2011

Couple Portraits: Lauren and Brandon

Lauren and Brandon were so much fun this past weekend to photograph. I've known Lauren for a few years now because she is a fellow swing dancer but I had never met Brandon until the shoot. These two love-birds have been together since 2004 which is just incredible to me!

We headed out to Mackenzie Park and had a blast. On one photo I told them they had to trust me and do exactly as I said and I promised that it would turn out amazing. Guess what? It did.

These guys rocked their shoot and I was so happy to get to spend the afternoon with them, capturing their fun spirits.

Enjoy!

He just "Flew In" for a kiss. How sweet. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Brandon's mom Rhonda. Love the pic, I think I would like to have some copies. How do we go about it? My e-mail is: rhonda.dana@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete