Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Portrait Session : The Little Mermaid

Lauren McCall, the bubbly and whimsical mastermind of Celebrate with a Princess, is the girl you want to invite at your next birthday party, especially if you're 5-8 years old! She truly captures the entire look and feel of a Disney Princess! 

I am so excited I got to work with the Little Mermaid, Ariel. We went out to Lake Grapevine at sunrise and it could not have been more perfect! There was a cool breeze, the water was perfect and the LIGHT was PERFECT! I am so in love with how this entire session turned out! I honestly do not have a favorite from this photoshoot because they ALL are my favorite!

Lauren currently portrays Rapunzel and Ariel and will be adding to her Disney Princess list soon with her costume designer, Judith Larson of Sew What?!  Both of these ladies are amazing at what they do!

You can read more about Lauren on the UT-Arlington's The Shorthorn Newspaper here.


No comments:

Post a Comment