Saturday, July 26, 2014

Engagements : Michael & Rosy

Never before have I met a man so genuine in his affections for a lady that his chivalry saturated the air and made everyone around him feel cozy in his presence. Michael truly is an old-soul (probably in one life was a knight of medieval times!) and his bride is equally as stunning in genuine grace as he! Rosy and Michael are very blessed to have found each other and I feel so privileged to know them, call them my friends and photograph them through some of the most exciting moments of their lives together!

Michael called me AT THE LAST MINUTE (seriously, day before he was going to pop the question to this lovely lady) and asked me to photograph the proposal. Had it been anyone else, I would have had to double-check my schedule, but for a good college friend, of course! He told me how his Rosy was always getting on to him about them not taking more pictures.... and then I came into their lives!

These two are just so much fun and at this point Michael is almost a natural at acting natural and relaxing for the camera (lucky for him I'm a good teacher and give direction)! Rosy is simply stunning no matter how I photograph her!

I had an amazing time with their Engagement Portraits and am so excited for their BIG WEDDING DAY in 3 weeks! I'm so happy for these two! With some couples, you just know they are meant to be together and that is exactly how it feels with Michael and Rosy.


Oh just look at those gorgeous legs on Ro! Even when I was teaching dancing my legs didn't look that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment