Monday, July 28, 2014

Engagements : Mylie & Eric

My best friend (and favorite model), Mylie, is married now! She and her hubby, Eric, went off to have an intimate wedding at the Sandals Resort in St. Lucia. I WISH I could have gone there to celebrate with them, but maybe we can all go for "honeymoon/vow renewal" soon!

When they came back from their week-long vacation (jealous...haha!) we ran around and took some late engagement portraits. Honestly, it's never a bad time to take portraits with the person you love. I had my engagement portraits taken AFTER my wedding - sometimes that's just how things work out! For Mylie and Eric, she was finishing up teaching, he was graduating from Texas Tech with his Masters and after that they were moving Eric out to Lewisville so he could work! They had a bit of a busy schedule. :)

I absolutely LOVE these two and I am so very happy for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment