Friday, January 15, 2010

Afternoon Walk in Sugar Land





Over the winter break, I traveled down to Sugar Land, Tx. One afternoon, itching to get out of the house and adventure, I grabbed my camera, a bottle of water and made a mad dash down several streets, stopping only when something fun caught my eye. My great backtracking skills found me back to where I had been, so the thought of getting lost never once crossed my mind. Although, getting lost is quite fun!

My 365 Project has really given me the kick in the butt I've needed to edit my photos. So far they've just sat on my CF card or Jump Drive and External, waiting for the moment they're called into action to inspire. That time has come. I'm really enjoying this project and the chance to relive the moment's I managed to catch on my many adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment