Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Blog for my Project

http://alisonpaige365.blogspot.com/

There is the link to my 365 Photo a Day Project. As I said in my previous post, I am right on time. According to me. This is exciting.

Oh, so my first day of class was today. Pretty exciting. I had 4 classes. Sociology of Family Violence, Sociology of Minority Problems, Economics, Senior Portfolio for Photography. I'm really looking forward to portfolio. There are 5 of us in the class and I can only imagine we're going to become the troublemakers of Mass Comm at Tech. Tomorrow I have work from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. and then Special Problems with Wyman at 3:30. I'm excited for that class too. Heck, I'm just excited about this entire semester. It's my last full semester and then I have 2 classes to take in the summer and I'm DONE.

Wow.

Today's best moment:

Professor: *speaking in an obviously French accent* "Does anyone have any questions for me?"
Student: *speaking in an obviously Stupid accent* "Um, yes, where are you from, sir?"
Professor: *French French French* "Oh, you must be wondering where I'm from because of my accent. Well, what accent do you think I have?"
Student: *still stupid* "Are you asking me?"
Professor: *FRENCH* "Yes, I am asking you."
Student: "Um....African?"
*Class of 50 students stifle their laughs out of courtesy.*
I'm thinking: "Dear God, how can someone be so stupid?!"
Professor: *Slight shock at the sheer stupidity of student on his face* "No. I don't speak African. I'm from the French Caribbean. My accent is French."

No comments:

Post a Comment