Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Colorado Trip

Colorado was a wonderful experience. My boyfriend and his family took me along on their family vacation to snowboard and ski. It was fantastic. I had never been before but I went headfirst into the sport and got my ass handed to me. These shots were taken walking around the grandparents place. Such beautiful scenery up there.


The creek nearby was almost completely frozen over. I was literally standing in the middle on the ice when taking this shot. It was so lovely.


I love to find the details of something that makes it beautiful and let it show in the photograph. If you follow my 365 Project, the details are what stand out in every photo. I just see things differently than most.

Colorado, you were amazing. I am so thankful for the experience.

1 comment: