Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Logo Designed

I am super happy. One of the projects assigned in my portfolio class was to create a logo to brand myself as a photographer with. This is something I've kept meaning to do but never got around to it. Mostly because I was scared. I had no idea where to even begin.

Thankfully, I've got friends who do know what they are doing. A good friend of mine who is also a graphic design major, Lynsey Jones, took time out of her crazy last-semester-of-college schedule to walk me through designing my logo. Like many logos, this one may change a bit over time, but for now, I love it and I'll use it until it morphs into a final design.

I am Alison Paige Photography and here is my logo. Let me know what you think. =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the leaf design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Simple with a little touch of elegance. :-)

    Sandy Mann

    ReplyDelete