Thursday, April 29, 2010

Portrait Session: Ethan Bailey

Ethan is an advertising major and one day, as I was lugging all my photographic equiptment around plus some, he pointed at me and was like, "Was ist das?" Not really. I don't actually think he knows any German, but the other redhead I know does know German, therefore now everytime I see one I think of Germans. Ethan isn't even really a redhead either. Wow... that sounds terrible. I'm going to shut up about that now.

Anyway, so he asks me what all this bulky metal poles and fancy bags was about and I told him I was a photographer. Since I was doing my special topic on portraiture, I asked him if he would like some facy photos taken and, well, who could resist a pretty face asking you that? So, we scheduled a time, place, I got injured so we had to reschedule a time and place and then met up at that time and at that place and then these photos were snapped. Fabulous. And then I edited. And life was good again.

Enjoy!




1 comment: