Sunday, May 23, 2010

Junction Day 11

Sleeping in has just been fantastic.

I woke up on my own at 8:00 a.m. and cursed myself. There was no way, I wanted more sleep! MORE! So, I turned over and laid back down, waking up around noon to begin my morning routine and blogging update.

It has felt so good to have a lazy day. Since I have decided not to go out and do anything and I chose to skip breakfast and lunch, I've devoured 5 Chewy bars and a Gatorade. So good and satisfying.

At 4:00 p.m. we left for Wild Bills. Bringing sandwiches for dinner, we loaded up our gear and headed on our way.Unfortunately Wild Bill wasn't there. He had been in San Antonio for a trip, but his place, right off the Llano River was in Fredricksburg, another location to add to the map.

We ate lunch and then headed down to the rocks. Boy were they slippery too! I almost ate it a couple of times trying to cross the river, but my camera stayed dry and I shot almost 3 rolls. Just absolutely gorgeous down there!

Once the sun went down everyone pulled out the liquor and beer and began to try to get drunk. I went out with Brittany, Dave, Jerod and Derek to the river to shoot some long exposures. The moon was so bright a 30" at ISO 400 at 3.5 was perfect. I grabbed a few other shots of silhouettes but the moon was so bright and there were so many clouds - no star tracks tonight.


We wake up early tomorrow. Leaving for 377 Falls or the Llano River again at 6:15 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment